I”m a member of Plinky.com, which is a great site that gives blog post prompts. Once a person answers the prompt, he or she can publish those answers to their own blog sites including those at WordPress.com.
To me, some of the Plinky prompts require one-word or one-sentence answers. So below, I’ve answered some prompts with brief answers:
Do you think people can change?
- As long as they themselves are willing to, yes.
What’s your favorite way to cook eggs?
- Only egg whites, and fried with a cooking spray.
Have you ever wanted to build your own house? What would it look like?
- No, and since I’ve answered no, there’s no answer for the second half of the question.
Describe the best view you’ve seen from a rooftop.
- The city skyline.
What’s your favorite fried food indulgence?
- Fried chicken and fried shrimp covered with tempura batter. Here is a recipe for making the batter.
Describe your earliest memories.
- As a four-year-old preschooler, I remember walking from home up the hill to my elementary school with my grandmother.
If you could have one superpower, what superpower would you choose? Why?
- Telekinisis because then I can subtly make mischief and no one can suspect it’s me;-)
One thought on “Random Q&As”